I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Friday, May 25, 2018

Review: Brave Enough by Kati Gardner

Title: Brave Enough
Author: Kati Gardner
Publisher: Flux
Publication Date: August 21, 2018
Pages: 320 pages
Where to buy: Amazon
Stars: 5

Summary: Teenager Cason Martin is the youngest ballerina in the Atlanta Ballet Conservatory. She never really had a choice of whether she learned to dance or not. Her mother, the conservatory's artistic director, has made all the decisions in Cason's life. But that's about to change. Cason has been hiding an injury, and it's much worse than anyone imagines.

Review:

Okay, so I may have accepted this book at first because the authors name is spelt the same as mine and that alone is a rare thing. But also because I read a few reviews and descriptions of this book and all came back as amazing! Then I got the book and by goodness this book is fantastic. I could not stop reading it. The characters are fantastic. I connected very well with Cason. Although yes I do kind of hate her name. This book is absolutely amazing and I loved it. Seriously I recommend picking it up and giving it a chance even if your heart may break a little. 

No comments:

Popular Posts