I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Review: A Single Touch by W. Winters


Title: A Single Touch
Author: W. Winters
Series: Irresistible Attraction trilogy
Publication date: June 4th, 2019
Stars: 3.5

Summary: Sometimes you meet someone, maybe meet isn’t the right word. You don’t even have say hello for this to happen. You simply pass by them and everything in your world changes forever. Chills flow all the way from the crook in your neck where you imagine he’d kiss you, all the way down, with only a single glance.
I know you know what I’m referring to. The moment when something inside of you ignites to life, recognizing their other half that’s been gone for far too long.
It burns hot, destroying any hope that it’s only a coincidence, and that life will go back to what it was. These moments are never forgotten.
That’s only with a single glance.
I can tell you what a single touch will do. It will destroy you and everything you thought you knew.
I felt all of this with Jase Cross, every flick of the flames that roared inside of me.
I knew he’d be my downfall, and I was determined to be his just the same.

Review: For me personally this book definitely had it's ups & its downs. I love the series. You could tell the change in the books from the first book through the third book. It didn't have the snippets of the cover less book in this last one. The sex scenes were less and less. It had a good theme about it which I appreciate very much. There is one thing that made me feel like I was losing myself a little bit, I need to re-read the first book. I swore there was a baby that was involved but ended up never getting brought up again. I love the book series but I feel like there where something's that were in the first book that just never continued forward. I cannot wait to be able to read Hard to Love! Seth & Laura are fantastic characters and I was definitely on edge with where that little secret was going. I am so happy they get their own book, plus it leads into more of this madness with Marcus!

No comments:

Popular Posts