I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Friday, January 24, 2020

Title: Country Hearts by Cindi Madsen


Title: Country Hearts
Author: Cindi Madsen
Publication date: 1/21/2020
Stars: 5+

Summary: She shouldn't get involved with the cowboy next door...

Laid off from her teaching job in the city, Jemma Monroe takes a job teaching in a tiny town and rents a house on the outskirts. A visitor soon shows up at her door—a horse. His owner, a handsome neighbor in boots and a cowboy hat, comes by to collect him.

When single dad Wyatt Langford meets Jemma, it’s the first time he feels interest in a woman since his wife left. But she’s his daughter’s new teacher, so they both know they should keep their distance.

Nonetheless, Wyatt keeps finding excuses to spend time with Jemma, and Wyatt’s daughter becomes more and more attached to her. With them, Jemma discovers the good things about country life, from starry skies to s’mores cooked over a fire. But she still misses her past life in the city. Is there any reason for them to dream of a future together?

Review: This may only be my third book of the year but it is most definitely my favorite so far. It is so heart-warming, you just want Jemma to find a good job and experience fun things in life but also find a GOOD man. I connected with her so much on misunderstanding signals from guys. I was just imagining Bailey Rae's style and honestly it was one of the most fun things in my mind. Then there is the small town cafe they go to with the weekly drinks where it is ALWAYS different I honestly just loved it. I have soooo much that I loved about this book, yes it includes that stubborn cowboy, I can't list them all for fear of ruining such a sweet story. Please check it out it is absolutely worth it.

No comments:

Popular Posts