I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Review: Austin's Revenge by Jax McKay

Title: Austin's Revenge
Author: Jax McKay
Pub date: 9/16/2021
Series: Ares Falls Billionaires #2

Summary: I never forgot the one night I had with Violet.

Now she’s my assistant and I’m going to make her mine.

Being forced into early retirement wasn’t all that bad.
After all, now I am running my own MMA promo company.
With my best friends and my brother at my side we can’t fail.

The last thing I expected them to do was hire me an assistant.
And I definitely wasn’t prepared for her to walk in.
Violet Lancaster…
The one night stand I never forgot.

Review: This book is everything! I absolutely love MMA. I absolutely love Austin and Violet. For my first book by Jax McKay, I am absolutely obsessed. This book was a quick, delightful read. I feel like the number in the series is a little messed up. No reason the prologue should be listed as number 1, it makes more sense for it to be .5 at least to me. I highly recommend the book and I can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Popular Posts