I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Friday, November 25, 2016

Review: Meeting of the Mustangs by Cathy Kennedy

Meeting of the Mustangs:
By: Cathy Kennedy
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Stars: 3

Summary: A black colt is born into a band of wild mustangs and soon learns that life can often be difficult. Follow his story as he goes from a free spirit to being captured for profit, and discover how one man gains the trust and extreme loyalty of a very special horse.

Review: Meeting of the Mustangs was an okay book in my opinion. I had the feeling the book was meant for younger children. Which is probably why I didn’t enjoy the story as much. But with that being said, the book was well wrote and kept the story going. I Liked how the author wrote in the 3rd person to describe the horse’s life. By doing so made the book feel more realistic. I would recommend this book to younger children, especially those learning to read.

Popular Posts