I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Review: Close to the Edge by Zara Cox

Title: Close to the Edge
Author: Zara Cox
Publisher: Mills & Boon
Publication Date: July 26, 2018
Pages: 224 pages
Where to buy: Amazon
Stars: 4.5

Summary: Some lines should never be crossed

…unless it’s wickedly worth it

The moment he meets sublime coding prodigy Lily Gracen, Caleb Steele knows his “never get involved with a client” rule is going to be broken. But not until he stops her stalker. Caleb might be in charge of Lily’s safety, but when they’re locked down in her Silicon Valley mansion she’s the master. For keeping his hands off Lily is bringing Caleb close to the edge of his control…

Review:
This book was a quick, fantastic read. I do have one main thing I didn't like and that was how poorly the oral bits were written. I honestly got so fed up with that I had to just skip past them beyond that the book is amazing. I really didn’t want it to end. This was a difficult review to write I’ll be honest but I’m trying to not put any spoilers in it. So I apologize for the shortness of it but I will say is go pick this book up and give it a read you will not regret it. Honestly I was kind of torn on how many stars to give it as well. It was so well written minus the oral parts. If my dream tbr pile didn't grow by the day I would read again and I would definitely read more by this author as she writes in two names.

No comments:

Popular Posts