I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Review: #Moonstruck by Sariah Wilson

Title: #Moonstruck
Author: Sariah Wilson
Series: #Lovestruck 
Publisher: Montlake Romance
Publication Date: July 17, 2018
Pages: 320 pages
Where to buy: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, AudibleWalmart, Target
Stars: 5

Summary: Over one million “likes”—but only one of them matters.


After pop star Ryan De Luna praises Maisy Harrison’s YouTube cover of his classic hit, he offers Maisy and her fledgling band the opportunity of a lifetime: to be his opening act.


Music may be Maisy’s life, but she has one ground rule: never date a musician. That goes double for a heartbreaker like Ryan. If only she didn’t feel so vulnerable to his larger-than-life charm. And maybe now more than ever, when he asks for her help to shake off his playboy image. How can she resist playing the part of his fake girlfriend for the duration of the tour?


Ryan’s never met anyone like Maisy. She sees past all the star-studded fame and treats him like any other guy. And the more time they spend together, the more he finds himself falling for her. Now he’d like to make their imaginary fling an IRL thing. But can he convince her to take a chance and trust him with her heart?


Review:

This book had me hooked immediately it was cute and funny. Had bits of banter. I liked how it had some texts in it. I can connect with how Maisy is surrounded by her brothers influence. The way her brothers act about her dating or talking to guys is the exact same as mine do. It really makes me laugh and I connect so well with it. This book is fantastic and such a quick read. I really fell in love with the characters. It is extremely difficult to put down. The chemistry between Maisy and Ryan is fantastic, it really draws you into the book more. At first I kind of questioned it but then I realized my boyfriend and I had a crazy draw when we first met. Okay well I can’t speak for him but when I first met him I kept sneaking looks at him and tried to be around him even though I didn’t know him at all. I was just extremely drawn to this fabulous man. This book is very well written and you really feel like your there and can feel what Maisy can feel. I really didn’t want this book to end and when it did. I just wanted to find out more of what happened in their lives. It’s kind of addicting honestly. Would read again and highly recommended.

No comments:

Popular Posts