I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Review: A Single Kiss by W. Winters

Title: A Single Kiss 
Author: W. Winters 
Series: Irresistible Attraction
Publication date: 4/9/2019
Stars: 4

Summary: I should feel shame for not wanting this to end, but he doesn’t want it to end either. 
When the darkness sets in, the flames all flickered out, and the loud click of the locks signal it’s over, that’s when reality comes back. 
The war. The drugs. All of the lies that leave a tangled web for me to get lost in. 
I don’t want any of it. 
I only want him. Jase Cross. My enemy. And yet, the only person I trust. 
With broad shoulders and a smoldering look in his dark eyes, Jase is a man born to be powerful. 
I shouldn’t give him more power than he already has. 
Jase Cross will be my downfall.


Review: I am so done with cliffhangers!! I'm going to be very up front about this. I was very worried about how this book was going to turn out. The beginning seemed like it was aiming to destroy everything the first book accomplished. But it got a lot better. Then the ending was a lot like the beginning. Honestly the characters just needed some clear communication because they were massively lacking it. This book felt a lot like a build up/filler to go between the first book and third book. There was a HUGE shocking twist in it. But beyond that they only got a little bit further into finding out what happened with the sister and the main character is finally starting to grieve.

No comments:

Popular Posts