I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Monday, May 6, 2019

Review: Ryker by Geri Glenn

Title: Ryker
Author: Geri Glenn 
Publication date: August 12, 2015
Stars: 5

Summary: A nurse on the run. A biker with a dark past. An unlikely match that will change their worlds forever.

Ryker Cole’s friend is dying, and his world is crumbling around him.

When shy and nervous nurse, Charlotte, walks into that hospital room, he is captivated by her sharp wit and kind smile. Their conversations soothe him, her presence keeping him steady, but Ryker knows she’s not for him. Women like Charlotte don’t belong in the world of the Kings of Korruption MC. It’s not safe.

Except, Charlotte’s already in danger. Her past has caught up with her, and this time, she may not survive.

Review: This book is absolutely addicting and doesn't start in a way that I have seen any other MC start. I couldn't stop listening to it and it went by too fast. I do love when the guy who voiced Ryker tried to do a girl's voice, it's ridiculously hilarious. I stayed up all night listening to it. It has cute cheesy moments that you can't help but love but also swoonworthy MC-type romantics. The leading lady is bold and brave, although a bit in her own head a bit much. Ryker is a really sweet guy but tries too hard to hide it. In some odd sense thinking back to last night and listening to the book it honestly reminds me a bit of my boyfriend and I. Of course minus the crazy man chasing the normie and neither my boyfriend nor I had any significant loss of both of our parents. I am so flipping happy I have audibles romance package because my next audiobook is going to be Tease, which is the next in the series. You have no idea how hard it was not to swear through this review. I swear a lot on my own but that book really brought it out in my writing.

No comments:

Popular Posts