I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Review: A Grand Murder

Title: A Grand Murder
Author:  Stacy Verdick Case 
Publisher: 
Before The Fall Books 
Publication Date: 
August 9, 2011 
How Received: Tour

Reviewer: Kati 


Summary: A Grand Murder is the first book in the Catherine O'Brien mystery series. When a prominent local businessman and friend of the chief of police is murdered on the front steps of his posh Grand Avenue Hill home, Catherine O'Brien a pithy, vertically challenged, St. Paul, Minnesota, homicide detective with a monstrous coffee habit and her partner Louise are given two days to find his killer. They soon discover their victim had a list of people with motives to murder him, including his fashion designer ex-wife, his mistress's husband, and the chief of police. The only evidence they have to go on is a missing cell phone, a stolen book, the victim's letter opener, and an ugly pair of Alpaca wool mittens.


Review: I had the review all written up and ready to be posted on the blog and it's gone. I'm sorry about all this.
I loved this book very much, I really do wish I could find the review. I guess the best I can say is Check this book out! You will not regret it!
A Grand Murder

No comments:

Popular Posts