I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Review: Touch of Frost

Title: Touch of Frost
Author: Jennifer Estep
Publisher: 
KTEEN 
Publication Date: 
July 26, 2011 
How Received: Bought
Reviewer: Kati



Summary: Gwen Frost is an outsider at Mythos Academy, a school of myths, magic and warrior whiz kids, where even the lowliest geek knows how to chop off somebody's head with a sword. Gwen is an outsider both to the students of the Academy and the rest of the world. But when her gift of psychometry - the ability to know an object's history just by touching it reveals dark undercurrents and danger afoot, she has no choice but to get involved.


Review: I never knew about First Frost so when I went and bought the series I only bought Touch of Frost and Kiss of Frost. I'm disappointed I didn't get to read the first one because in the beginning of Touch of Frost I was pretty lost.
When I read the reviews on this book I wasnt much of a believer. But i'm a lover of mythology and all that so I thought I would give it a shot. OH MY GOD! I loved this book sure the beginning was a bit confusing but after I got past that fact I just couldn't put the book down! I deffinally suggest this book!

No comments:

Popular Posts