I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Review: Exiled by J. R. Wagner

Title: Exiled
Author: J. R. Wagner
Series: The Never Chronicles
Publisher: Live Oak Book Company
Publication Date: June 5th, 2012
How Received: For Review

Summary (as quoted from Goodreads): James has never known an ordinary life. As long as he can remember, he and his family have been on the run—moving from place to place, never settling down, never growing roots. Now, just when he’s on the brink of manhood, the very thing his family has been trying to prevent tears him from all he has ever known and thrusts him into a place where he is powerless and alone.
Bent on finding a way back, James must brave a place reserved for the worst of his kind. He quickly learns that the land itself poses a greater threat than its inhabitants and if he is to have any chance of returning, he must work with the very people he’s been raised to fear.
James has known magic since just after he was born. As a sorcerer, his skills are exceptional yet when he wakes in The Never, his abilities are gone. Armed with nothing but determination and the will to survive, he braves a land wrought with dangers, mysteries and temptations meant to ensnare both body and mind and prevent escape forever.

Review:
I like this book, its good. I can see parts of the book as if it's a movie which means its amazing descriptions. Im never a big fan of when they go back and forth in time with everyother chapter but with this book I put up with it. Because I want to know the rest of the story. This book has the most evil clifhanger I have EVER seen. What happens next!!!!! ahhhh I wanna know, I wanna know, I wanna know!!
-Kati


No comments:

Popular Posts