I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Review: Hollyweird by Terri Clark

Title: Hollyweird
Author: Terri Clark
Series:---
Publisher: Flux
Publication Date: May 8, 2012
How Received: For Review

Stars: 5+
Reviewer: Kati

Summary (as quoted from Amazon)My best friend, Des, and I totally freaked when we won the contest to meet THE Dakota Danvers in Hollywood. But now we’re finding out he’s SO not the angel everyone believes him to be. In fact, Dakota is the son of Satan, wreaking havoc on Hollywood and creating an evil army hellbent on world domination.
Lucky for us, Dakota’s super-cute personal assistant, Jameson, is a fallen angel trying to get his wings back, and he’s working undercover to squash his demon boss’s plan. If Jameson hadn’t taken me under his wing I’d be in serious trouble, because I’m a total newb when it comes to conquering evil. But, truth be told, that sexy angel’s got me all aflutter and may be one temptation I can’t resist.



Review:
Although it took me a bit to read this book I loved it very much. The characters each had a bit of their own spunk. There were many unexpected twists and turns. It was written wonderfully and highly entertaining. Must read for the teen YA readers! I just might read it again some day. I also love the cover its simple but cute.

-Kati


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, thank you so much for the lovely review of Hollyweird! That made my day. I hope you'll post your review on Amazon.com and Goodreads.com. :) Thanks again for taking the time to read my book and for your kind words.

Anonymous said...

BTW - I'll link to your review. I don't see how many stars though.... :)

Popular Posts