I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Review: Unbreak My Heart by Melissa Walker

Title: Unbreak My Heart
Author: Melissa Walker
Series:---
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA
Publication Date: May 22, 2012
How Received: For Review

Summary (as quoted from Amazon): Sophomore year broke Clementine Williams’ heart. She fell for her best friend’s boyfriend and long story short: he’s excused, but Clem is vilified and she heads into summer with zero social life. Enter her parents’ plan to spend the summer on their sailboat. Normally the idea of being stuck on a tiny boat with her parents and little sister would make Clem break out in hives, but floating away sounds pretty good right now. Then she meets James at one of their first stops along the river. He and his dad are sailing for the summer and he’s just the distraction Clem needs. Can he break down Clem’s walls and heal her broken heart? Told in alternating chapters that chronicle the year that broke Clem’s heart and the summer that healed it, Unbreak My Heart is a wonderful dual love story that fans of Sarah Dessen, Deb Caletti, and Susane Colasanti will flock to.

Review:
This book was.... Wow, literally speechless. I personally didnt like Melissa Walkers first book. I gave it to my cousin hope she got something out of it but this one... I love this one so much, the characters, the realizations and the love. Oh my it was amazing. Every aspect of this book was amazing from the sailor terms to the candid images. It may have been a quick read but it was also a memorable one. This is deffinatly a must read. Everytime I start to lose faith in love I find a book that renews my faith. This is one of those books. Makes me want to know what happens next!
-Kati

No comments:

Popular Posts