I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Review: FAQ


Title: FAQ
Author: Buck Tanner
Publisher: 
 April 20, 2012
Reviewer: Kati

Summary: Have you ever wondered...

- Is my Russian Bride a spy?

- Do all vampires have erectile dysfunction?

- Why does the President keep a machete in the Oval Office?

- Why does my sex robot have a submarine piston in her vagina?

- Is my Genie an alcoholic?

- Why can't we eat soup at the Stonybridge Nudist Colony?

- Why is my unicorn attacking my dog?

- Are you sure Hitler is an anti-Semite? He seems like a pretty decent fellow.

Find answers to these questions and many more in...

Buck Tanner's FAQs: Volume One through Ten

Review: All the volumes of FAQ are funny in a very twisted way. Some of them you'll read and be like did they seriously just answer the question like that? The answer is... Yes, yes they did. Crazy right. This is not much of a review so read them for yourself.

No comments:

Popular Posts