I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Shut Out

Author: Kody Keplinger
Series: ---
Publisher: Poppy
Publication Date: September 5, 2011
How Received: For Review
Rate: 5+



Summary: Most high school sports teams have rivalries with other schools. At Hamilton High, it's a civil war: the football team versus the soccer team. And for her part,Lissa is sick of it. Her quarterback boyfriend, Randy, is always ditching her to go pick a fight with the soccer team or to prank their locker room. And on three separate occasions Randy's car has been egged while he and Lissa were inside, making out. She is done competing with a bunch of sweaty boys for her own boyfriend's attention. Lissa decides to end the rivalry once and for all: She and the other players' girlfriends go on a hookup strike. The boys won't get any action from them until the football and soccer teams make peace. What they don't count on is a new sort of rivalry: an impossible girls-against-boys showdown that hinges on who will cave to their libidos first. And Lissa never sees her own sexual tension with the leader of the boys, Cash Sterling, coming.


Review: One thing I didn't like about the book is on the cover the girl has a dot on her chin. Its very distractive. Otherwise touching story. At first I loved cash.. But towards the mid-end I hated him. What a dick. I love this book its like written for every girl ever. Its cute and its just as good as The Duff, if not better. This story offers an amazing life lesson. And like her other book Thee Duff I plan to read it over and over again. Oh almost forgot. I can't wait to find my Cash. (ADORABLE!) This book left me speechless and I'm happy to have been honored enough to receive this book for review!

1 comment:

Connor Keating said...

I like your review and I already like the book. I'll try to find this book and all of the other books I've wanting to read for a while now.

Popular Posts