I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Moujnir's Birthday/ EarlyThanksgiving Post

So, today is the day I turn fourteen. It's been a crazy year for me, a whirlwind of changes. This year, I joined the blog, edited a book, and wrote a book, all for the first time. And, while exhausting, I have had amazing, life-changing experiences. I hope that by this time next year, I'll be just as happy as I am now. I wasn't sure whether or not to write a post about my how important this year has been to me, but blogging has become a rather big part of my life, and I figured,why not?

I've gotten so many sweet birthday wishes today, and I also got quite a few awesome books. But I'm not writing this post to say "my birthday was awesome". That may be true, but what I really want to say is... Thank you.

I never thought that there would be this many followers on the blog, or that they would enjoy my reviews enough to comment and let me know what they think. I read every comment you guys post, and I love and adore every single one. You guys are what make blogging fun, and I hope that, as I enter the age of fourteen, you guys will continue on enjoying the blog, and the love of reading.

And, in a few hours, it will be Thanksgiving. So, know that I appreciate every single person who stops by this site ; who follows this site ; and who comments and takes the time to read our reviews.

I also want to let my fellow reviewers, Kati and Sarita, for sharing my passion of reading, and a special thanks to Kati for allowing me to be apart of Jagged Edge. You guys rock.

I'm wishing everyone who celebrates the holiday a happy and warm Thanksgiving, and for our international followers, a great day. My birthday for one has been amazing, and I hope Thanksgiving is much the same. And I hope you all have had a great day as well.

Thank you for being awesome. We would be nowhere without our followers. You guys rock- don't forget it!

~Moujnir

2 comments:

Denise Z said...

Happy Birthday!!! thanks for sharing with us today:)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts