I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Star Wars: Darth Vader and the Lost Command

Author : Haden Blackman
Publisher : 
Dark Horse Comics


Pu date: 11/30/2011
How Received : For Review
Rate : 5



Summary: Still haunted by the death of Anakin Skywalker's beloved Padmé in Revenge of the Sith, Darth Vader is tasked with a mission to locate a lost Imperial expeditionary force--led by the son of Vader's rising nemesis, Moff Tarkin. But the perils of Vader's journey into the unexplored Ghost Nebula are compounded by traitors among his crew and the presence of the system's religious leader, Lady Saro. Collects the five-issue miniseries.


Review: I count myself as a nerdy person. So I absolutely loved this Comic. The drawing is amazing. It did get a bit confusing with him going in and out of memories but you get use to it! Must read if you are a Star Wars nerd!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Star Wars! Haven't read any of the comics, though. I may have to look for this one!

Popular Posts