I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Review: Geek Girl

Author : Cindy C Bennett
Publisher : 
Cedar Fort, Inc.

Pub date: December 8, 2011
How Received : For Review
Rate : 5+



Summary: "Think I can turn that boy bad?" 17-year-old Jen turns her life upside down when, out of boredom, she makes a bet that she can turn school geek Trevor into someone like her. Instead, the goth girl finds herself sucked into his world of sci-fi movies, charity work, and even-ugh!-bowling. To truly belong with him-and with her new foster family-she must first come to terms with her violent past. 


Review: Geek Girl is an amazingly crafted story. It kind of reminds me of my life at the current moment. I loved all the nerdy and geeky references. This is funny and cute from the beginning to the end. I love the sarcasm and the wit. Must read for all. you know like everyone :) The force is strong with this one I can feel it. (Sorry this book has brought out my not so inner nerd!) 5+ stars.

3 comments:

Cindy C Bennett said...

Kati - Thank you for this great review, and for throwing a reference to the force into it! I love it. I only hope the force is with this one. :o)

Author Sherry Gammon said...

I loved Geek Girl!! Cindy is one of my fav authors!!

Author Sherry Gammon said...

P.S. Love your blog!! Really love your background!

Popular Posts