I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Review: The Magi

Author : Kevin M. Turner
How Received : For Review
Rate : 5



Summary: Thirteen-year-old Elijah Hawk has never heard of the Magi. He knows nothing about their three thousand-year-old secret. He has never been to Savenridge, the Magi city hidden deep inside the northern woods. Most of all, Elijah is unaware of the dangers hunting him. 
After one terrifying night, however, all of that changes! 
On a quest to solve the horrific murder of his parents, Elijah stumbles upon the land of the Magi. Learning their ancient secrets and training with their power is the least of his problems. In order to find out why his parents were killed, Elijah learns that he must confront the dangers that are hunting him, even though it means almost certain death. What's more terrifying is discovering that his journey to this new world may not have been an accident after all.


Review: The Magi is a book I just couldn't put down. It reminded me a bit of The Avatar but its still amazing. I cant wait for the next installment. This is a definite must read. Although, I might not have much to stay. Its only because what I could say wouldn't be enough. I have no clue how else to describe this book other then amazing! (I apologize for the short review but the book is very indescribable.)

No comments:

Popular Posts