I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Review: New York Ruthless Series by Sadie Kincaid


Author: Sadie Kincaid
Series: New York Ruthless
# of books in series: 5
Stars: 5 

Summary: New York Ruthless. A Reverse Harem MMMF, dark mafia series

Review: I absolutely LOVED this series. I wish I would have thought to write a review for each book but since I didn't I'll just try to do a quick run down. I thought the first four books were definitely 5 stars. That fifth book although good didn't actually need to exist. I figured out who Wolf was on I believe the second book, it's not officially revealed until the fourth book. I really did love this series but I think only 1-4 are required to read. I read the first four in about 2.5 days and it took me about 3 days to read the fifth one. There are also little novella's for more story line but I haven't read those. I'm not a big novella fan. I love a full story. 

No comments:

Popular Posts