I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Thursday, December 29, 2022

Review: Promised to him by Leia Stone


Title: Promised to him
Author: Leia Stone
Publication date: July 29, 2022
Series: Wolfed
Stars: 5

Summary: I'm a shell of a human being, a ghost of my former self.

My circumstances have nearly broken me but Maddy is there to keep me sane. Together we plot a way out of here, we comfort one another on hard days.

My twentieth birthday is coming up and I've decided that if I'm going to die anyway, I might as well kill Silas and take that bastard with me.

Curse be dammed.

My only wish is that I could see Brayden one last time before I go...

 Review: I love how the action in this one is absolutely ramped up from the last book. Sometimes you just need a book full of action. I loved her learning more about herself at every turn. I am also thankful that there was not too much of her year in captivity as that's not really the story I am looking for. I would love more of a backstory on why the fae hate the Greywolf so much. Now I am off to find my next series to dive head first into!

No comments:

Popular Posts