I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Book Trends You’d Like To See More of / Less of
Less of:
1) Vampires - it's to a point of overkill, has been for a long time.
2)kind cute Angel books
3) Ghost Stories
4) I'm not big on Steampunk its just.... ick
5) Books where people die and then whine the whole book.

More of:

1) More Crude Angel books like, those Angels in Angelfall by Susan Ee
2) End of the world - I love how different people bring it out some bring a mythology aspect like in Solstice. I love that.
3) Sexuality - People figuring out their own, or taking it to a different level. More people need to read about it. It needs to be spoken/written!
4) Myths and Fabels
5) Kick Butt Lead Women characters!

2 comments:

Wall-to-wall books said...

I totally agree with the "Kick Butt Lead Women characters!"
I love a book with a good strong woman as the lead!

Taika said...

Great list! Here's my Top Ten

Popular Posts