I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Yesterday was amazing...and crazy I learned how to Frolfing (Frisby Golf) It's a lot more fun then I thought it would be. I got offered beer. (I'm sorry there's no way I look 21. The bartender has to have been short a crayon in her crayon box) Anyways, It was an interestingly long day. I found out half of my family still doesn't know how to spell my name. (even after 18 years) I got a speaker for a car I don't have. I ate wings and pizza twice in one day from the same place. I almost got a car. I got lots of Mountain Dew and I found out my friend Miscarried her baby...But got pregnant again right after and she didn't even know.. In all I either spent the day with my brother and his friends or my grandma except at the end I spent with two of my five brothers and my dad. Thanks again to all of you who wished me a happy 18th birthday!

All the amazing Birthday wishes: RIGHT HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day. Apart from hearing about the miscarriage, but then she got pregnant again. Yay! :)

Popular Posts