I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

End of the OUAC's Sizzling Summer Read-A-Thon!

Kati:
What book did you start with?
Until there was you by Kristan Higgins

I read (# of books): 4
Books I read:
Until there was you by Kristan Higgins

Vanish by Sophie Jordan
A Long Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan
Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen
Status:Total Books Read: 4
Total Pages Read: 1279
Books Read Since Last Update: 2
Pages Read since Last update: 591
Total time read: 26 Hours 

How I'm currently feeling: Kind of glad it's over, kind of sad! Can't wait to read One Hundred Candles then Beyond the Grave by Mara Purnhagen!
Currently munching/sipping: nothing

Moujnir: 
I read (# of books): 1
Books I to read:
Cavalier's Call
Status:
Total Books Read: 1
Total Pages Read: N/A
Books Read Since Last Update: 1
Pages Read since Last update: N/A
Total time read: 4 Hours
How I'm currently feeling: N/A
Currently munching/sipping: N/A

No comments:

Popular Posts