I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Guardian of the Gate


Author: Michelle Zink
Series: Prophecy of the Sisters
Publisher: 
Little, Brown Books
Publication Date:

How Received: Borrowed
Rate: 5
Summary: The ultimate battle between sisters is nearing, and its outcome could have catastrophic consequences. As sixteen year-old Lia Milthorpe searches for a way to end the prophecy, her twin sister Alice hones the skills she'll need to defeat Lia. Alice will stop at nothing to reclaim her sister's role in the prophecy, and that's not the only thing she wants: There's also Lia's boyfriend James.

Lia and Alice always knew the Prophecy would turn those closest to them against them. But they didn't know what betrayal could lead them to do. In the end, only one sister will be left standing.

Review: This book was amazing again it had a slow beginning but when it picked up it really picked up! I just might like this better then the first one! Oh and Dimitri is so swoon worthy! First book has James but he is NOTHING compared to Dimitri! I thought I had this series figured out. I thought I knew how it was going to end and who all the bad guys are wow was I wrong. I am so excited to start Circle of Fire because I want to know everything! If you read Prophecy of the Sisters this is a must read! If you haven't hurry up and read it Circle of Fires coming out soon!

No comments:

Popular Posts