I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Scorpions Rebellion


Author: Mike Saxon

Series: 7 Scorpions Trilogy
Publisher:  Eloquent Books
Publication Date: May 13, 2010
How Received: For Review
Rate: 5
Summary: On May 7th, the mysterious dictator known only as the Zodiac unleashed an event called the Flash Storm, destroying every major city and military base across the world in one moment. No one saw it coming. There was no warning. There was no terrorist chatter. Hundreds of millions perished almost instantly. Humanity across the globe was plunged into chaos. In the days that followed, the enigmatic and frightening Seekers marched on the remnants of humanity, systematically enslaving or destroying everyone in their path. All attempts to stand up to Zodiac's Grand Army failed. His Seekers, who radiate a mysterious aura that induces intense fear were virtually unbeatable.  It seemed as though the prophecies of the End of Days were coming to pass until the day came that a glimmer of hope arose in the form of an exile who had been part of a super soldier experiment. It is up to this man, Vincent Black, to rally a resistance to free humanity from the grips of oblivion, if he can let go of his past.
Review: Although this book was kind of tossed at me It was well written. I did enjoy it but I kind of feel like Ive seen it before. Other that and the fact that I skipped over chapter I didn't find important the book was way better then I had ever imagined it. I wanted more Apocolyps-ish books and wow did I ever find a good one. 5 stars

No comments:

Popular Posts