I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Girlfriends Boyfriend

Author: Elodia Kay Strain
Series: ---
Publisher: 
Cedar Fort, Inc.
Publication Date: 
August 8, 2011

How Received: For Review
Rate: 5+

Summary: 
Jesse is looking for the "right guy." When she bumps into Ethan, a despairing writer who she inspires, she thinks she's found him. But only moments later she meets Troy, a successful advertising executive who makes almost every moment romantic. Both seem perfect, but things are not always what they seem. My Girlfriend's Boyfriend is a fun romance that blends warm sincerity with fresh storytelling.

Review: Love love love this book it's super funny and I just love Ethan and Jesse reminds me of myself. Laurel is ehh.. Crazy, materialistic. I am not her biggest fan. Then there's Troy another character Im not big on ick. Right away I just knew. I was giggling and laughing through the whole book. This is a definite must read.

No comments:

Popular Posts