I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Justifiable: Oregon

Author: Pamela Wright
Series: Justifiable Series
How Received: For Review
Rate: 5

Summary: Have you ever wished something bad would happen to someone evil because God and the law took too long?
There are those that risk it all for the rest of us. Duplicity is the exquisite yacht manned by such men. Men intent on luring the world’s wealthiest human traffickers out of their millions and into their final moments on earth inside Tillamook Rock’s infamous lighthouse.
Review: I have to start with I had almost finished the book before it disappeared off my kindle so I have no idea how it has ended but I have been forced to move on from the book. You know the beginning of the book is good when you read it out loud in a creepy voice and you scare yourself. The beginning of this book was unbelievably amazing but I got to the middle and it was jumpy. They were in one place then within the next second they were completely somewhere else. I am unsure of why in the beginning the story is told backwords... But I love it. Never have I seen someone do that and have it turn out so shocking and amazingly. There were a few blank pages between each chapter and I hope that's just on the kindle because it was mighty annoying. When I read about the loss of this lady's husband I felt the pain to. I was sad for them that their love had to end in such a terrible way. I didn't see what it had to do with human traficing till I was 25 in. I was so excited about this book its amazing but there was a few pages where my interest just dropped. Im not big on how it jumps from one person to the next but I like the book in general. The near end had me on the edge of my seat.

No comments:

Popular Posts