I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Kati's Update on the Read-athon


Kati:
What book are you starting with?Scorpions Revenge by Mike Saxon

I hope to read (# of books): 3 (if not more! Already read 2 books!)
Books I hope to read or will try to read:
Found out I already read Firelight this year so I just re-read the end.
Vanish by Sophie Jordan
Until there was you by Kristan Higgins
Scorpions Revenge by Mike Saxon
Hopefully will be adding more soon!

Status:
Total Books Read: 2
Total Pages Read: 688
Books Read Since Last Update: 2
Pages Read since Last update: 688
Total time read: 13 Hours
How I'm currently feeling: Went to the doctors Swimmers ear... Oh the joys. Also Finished two books last night! Yay!
Currently munching/sipping: Nada, I'm about to finally got to sleep (oh it's 9 AM no worries)

3 comments:

Stephanie @ Once Upon A Chapter said...

You're doing great! I read my first Kristan Higgins at the beginning of July and loved it!

Stephanie

25kati said...

Thanks! Until there was you by Kristan Higgins is my first book I read by her! I am super excited to read more by her! Have an amazing weekend!

Elizabeth said...

NEW FOLLOWER and NETWORKED BLOG FOLLOWER.

Love the side panels.

Elizabeth

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Popular Posts