I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Review: Lost Girl by Leia Stone


Title: Lost Girl
Author: Leia Stone
 Publication date: February 26, 2021
Series: Wolf Girl
Stars: 5

Summary: I've been kidnapped by vampires and Sawyer is under some love spell.

Now I’ve got to traipse through the entire Magic Lands without getting killed to make it back to Werewolf City… hopefully in one piece.

Everything would have worked out as planned if Sawyer hadn’t gone on another revenge killing spree in my honor.
Now the entire magical world is at war, and my True Mate and I are stuck in the middle of it.

It's just another Monday.
 

 Review: I definitely need more with marmal. This series so far has some very unexpected twists and turns. I went straight from book one to book two and finally around two am realized sleep was important for my getting over being sick so I went to bed... but I read 40% of book two before realizing that. I do have to say every time I read chin butt all I can imagine is two pointy butt cheeks. Butt chin and chin butt are definitely two different things. I'm so happy this cliffhanger was less cliffhanger like. As always I breezed through Leia Stone's book and am on my way to book three.

No comments:

Popular Posts