I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Friday, December 30, 2022

Review: Wolf Girl by Leia Stone


Title: Wolf Girl
Author: Leia Stone
Publication date: December 27, 2020
Series: Wolf Girl
Stars: 5

Summary: When my parents were banished from Wolf City before I was born, I thought there was no way I would ever live in a pack again. Cuffed, with my shifter magic bound, I was forced to go to school with witches in order to keep my true nature from coming out.

Then I met him.

Sawyer Hudson.

The Alpha's son was visiting Delphi Witches' College and spotted me. He took one look at me, and an hour later, I was being pulled out of school, taken into Wolf City and leaving my parents and everything I knew behind.

It's the Alpha's son's selection year, the year he must pick a mate, and every female aged 18-22 must be in attendance.

I've landed myself in the middle of Werewolf Bachelor, and just when I think I've got a handle on things, Sawyer releases my cuffs, unbinds my magic, and sees what I really am.

The problem is, I don't know what this creature is that I transform into. It's not an ordinary werewolf, that's for damn sure.
 

Review: I absolutely love Sawyer and there is no way around it.
Another thing I love about this book is that there is no real misunderstanding trope which I hate. There was a moment where she learned a bit of who she was and was afraid to tell him but then she went to do it and all was good.
I read this book without putting it down. The minute it got the their chemistry I forgot about the rest of the world. My pizza rolls were abandoned, my bladder forgot there was a tiny baby kicking it, the only thing that tried to push through while I was reading why my migraine. But alas I continued on with great speed. I don't think I physically put the book down until I was some where into chapter two of the next book. Then my body remembered I had to take care of it.
I loved every second of this book... except the end, the twist came from no where and I absolutely despise cliffhangers.

No comments:

Popular Posts