I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ambuzzador


I'm an ambuzzador! ;]

And I wanted to talk to you about Random Buzzers... But be warned its about 7 in the morning... I haven't gone to sleep yet.

Well, I'm a member of the community of Random Buzzers.
 Random Buzzers is an incredible website where you can register and participate. (I love it!)
For every activity you complete, (Including your reviews) you get Buzz Bucks. With your buzz bucks you can buy the books they have on their store. Every week members will have the opportunity to win ARCs. (I won a book AND I bought one!) 

Now, If you're are decided to participate and to join Random Buzzers, I have five codes that you can enter at registration for a FREE book. So if you're not a member yet, leave a comment or write me an email and I'll send it to you. 
If I made no sense feel free to ask me.. I swear I'm not crazy... Well not more then normal ;]

No comments:

Popular Posts