I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Magic Lamp Friday


So this is a meme hosted by Ya-Aholic. 
It's called If I had a Magic Lamp Friday or for short MLF. 
For MLF you will post that if you had a magic lamp what would you wish for?  It can be anything from meeting your favorite author, wishing you had a book way before it was released, or well anything! 
 
Wish 1: I wish I wasn't sick anymore (I'm working on getting better)
Wish 2: I wish like many that I had a stable job. 
Wish 3: I wish I had my super reading speed back so I can get caught up on the reviews!

OH! Non-selfish wish #4: I wish my best friend gets this place she's looking at so she doesn't have to put up with her ex anymore! (That way she will be a bit less stressed)

No comments:

Popular Posts