I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Question of the week

What is your favorite Holiday Tradition?
 For me it's when we have German Pancakes on Christmas morning. Mom like's cherry's on her's. I like Apple's and my brothers like Blueberry's. My grandpa normally covers his in powder sugar. Oh and they are GIANT!
-Kati

My favorite Holiday Tradition takes place on Christmas Eve. Every year on December 24th, my family and I gather 'round the dinner table and have a huge feast of ham, potatoes, chicken, ribs, rice and beans, pie, and cake. After eating, we watch movies, talk, and dance until midnight, when it is officially Christmas. As soon as the clock strikes 12:00am, we start to open our Christmas gifts. I love this particular Holiday Tradition because not only is it a great night for family bonding, but it is also a great night to feel the joy of giving gifts and the happiness of receiving them. :D
-Moujnir

No comments:

Popular Posts