I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

In My Mailbox

IMM (In My Mailbox) is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, which allows us to share the books we recieve each week with you. These are the books we've recieved these past few weeks:
Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent

Across the Universe by Beth Revis

The Rainbow by D.H. Lawrence

The Devil's Madonna by Sharon Potts

Run to Ground by D.P. Lyle

Alone by Lisa Gardner

The Years of Rice and Salt by Kim Stanley Robinson

That's it for now! What goodies have you guys received this week?

1 comment:

Paige said...

I just won Across The Universe this week and I'm so excited to read it! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week and here's my IMM!

http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-37-weekly-wrap-up.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

Popular Posts