I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Review: Crazy in Love by S.L. Scott


Title: Crazy in Love 

Author: S.L. Scott 

Publication date: July 8th, 2021


Summary: One Night Will Never Be Enough


💜


We made a pact. One night.


No strings. 

No attachments. 

No numbers exchanged.


I caved and gave Harrison Decker my number anyway. He just chose not to use it.


Four years later, his job brings him back into my world looking more handsome than ever and now making an effort to befriend me. Is my heart willing to take another chance on that man?


Call me crazy or crazy in love. Either way, I’m not falling for him. Again.


Review: This may just be the first book by this author I've ever had difficulty starting. I'm not sure if it's the story itself or how much I've been pushing myself to read. I do love that she includes characters from some of her past books. Once I got past the difficult beginning I literally couldn't put the book down. Their chemistry is hot. Tatum's insecurities have been ones I've seen almost on repeat in this and my last book. At the halfway mark I simply don't want this book to end. Biggest pet peeve on this book is her pregnancy symptoms. She is one day late for her period and she takes a pregnancy test. She had the missed pill a week and a four days prior. She complains about nausea one day then the next day she is having cravings. As a currently pregnant woman I understand everyone has different symptoms but there is a general timeline too. Tatum's just doesn't line up. I absolutely love Harrison's relationship with his mother. Honestly it is so beautiful. I also adored the ending of this book. 

No comments:

Popular Posts