I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Review: Storm by Serena Akeroyd


Title: Storm

Author: Serena Akeroyd 

Publication date: July 29th, 2021

Series: Dark and Dirty Sinners MC #8


Summary: STORM

You hate me. 

I deserve it.

The day I betrayed the love of my life was the day I lived up to every messed-up thing my haters say about me.

But I’m tired of feeling like a POS.

I’m tired of being broken.

I’m tired of life not being worth living.

It’s time now to make amends, and to earn my woman’s love back.

To be the father my kid deserves,

the Old Man I should always have been.

Join me for the ride as I become worthy of my family. 

Maybe, just maybe, I’ll surprise you.


Review: I can't lie I already know I need to read the whole series. I love the disclaimer on the book. It honestly made me want to read it even more. I absolutely love this book. (This is not a negative thing) It sucks that it will take me more than a day to finish it. I believe the only reason I feel like that sucks is because I am so used to finishing a book within a full 24 hour period that when this one said 10 hours instead of 3 to 5 hours like my past few books it made me read it slower. Does it make the book any less amazing? Absolutely not! Serena Akeroyd kept my full attention the entire time I was reading the book. As I already mentioned I can't wait to read the first seven books and the next three! I love her take on MC's it's not normally the kinds I gravitate towards but I am absolutely obsessed with Storm and Kiera and their little shit head of a daughter Cy. Although the further I got into the book the more Kiera pissed me off. I liked young Kiera, older her was kind of just an inconsiderate bitch. Rex is my god damn hero. This book had me kind of up and down on my emotions but man this was such a fantastic read.

No comments:

Popular Posts