I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Review: The Right Side of Wrong by Prescott Lane


Title: The Right Side of Wrong

Author: Prescott Lane 
Publication date: July 29th, 2021

Summary: It wasn’t love at first sight. That would be too easy.

I can tell you all the reasons Paige and I shouldn’t be together.
But love overlooks a lot.

My heart doesn’t care that I’m ten years older.
There's no age gap in how she makes me feel.

My heart doesn’t care that she’s a single mother.
It just makes more room.

My heart doesn’t care that she's got secrets of her own.
It's used to keeping mine.

The moment I laid eyes on Paige, I lost control. 
Control of my desires. Control of my secrets. Control of my heart.

Right or wrong, we’re going to have to fight for our happily ever after. 
And I don't plan on losing.

Review: Age gap romance is one of those genres some people love and others hate. I use to hate it, then I started dating someone 10 years older than me. I definitely understand it a lot more now. This book had me so deep in my feels it's not even funny. I am going to blame the tears on my pregnancy. The last 25 minutes of this book are an absolute kick to the stomach. I had some suspicions about a twist coming up but goodness it was such a fantastic ending. I will definitely be looking out for more books by Prescott Lane. 

No comments:

Popular Posts