I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Know me better #1


Join the fun and link up @I Am A Reader, Not A Writer

This week's questions:

10 words that describe yourself?
Nice, forgetful, kind, grateful, nervous, worrier, friendly, quiet, short attention span, private

Favorite TV Shows?
Supernatural, Dexter, TMZ, Once upon a time (I don't really watch TV anymore)

If you could take over the world, would you?
No, too much work! Nuff said

Who was the first boy you kissed?
My first boyfriend, Jordan. I was 16.

How do you unwind?
If my boyfriend's around, I'd pounce on him. I can always count on him to make me laugh...otherwise, I read. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Would like to get to know you too!  Please feel free to give your answers in the comments or provide me a link to your post ..I’ll be sure to stop by. :)

No comments:

Popular Posts