I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Friday, January 25, 2013

Review: Siri and Me: A modern love story

Title: Siri and me: A modern love story

Author: David Milgrim
Publisher: Blue Rider Press
Genre: Humor
Publication date: 2012
5 Stars

Summary:  Dave's never met anyone like Siri. She's helpful, smart, and easier to talk to than any girl he's ever known. She really gets him...

Review: I liked this book. Very humors. I even showed parts of it to my boyfriend who has a bit of a different humor then me and he loved it too. I liked that I was reading about siri with siri. lol. The funniest part of the book is the truthfulness behind it all. If you wanna get a little chuckle this is the book for it.

Quality of writing: 8
Pace: 8
Plot development: 8
Characters: 9
Enjoyability: 8
Insightfulness: 7
Ease of reading: 8
Illistrations: 10

No comments:

Popular Posts