I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Review: Nevermore by James Patterson


Title: Nevermore
Author: James Patterson
Publisher: Little Brown
Publication date: Aug 2012
Rate: 4 Stars

SummaryMaximum Ride and her faithful friends stand ready to face the two greatest threats that humankind has ever known--now combining forces in an unbeatable plot to destroy life as we know it once and for all. And this time, the enemy truly can't be stopped.

The danger mounts just as Dylan has finally worked his way into Max's heart--and just as her beloved Fang unexpectedly returns to the flock. An explosive confrontation between the two boys with a claim to Max's heart ensues, and the entire world hangs in the balance.

In this powerful and moving finale to James Patterson's epic fantasy series, fans will finally get the answers they've been waiting for--and an ending full of shock, surprises, and the greatest conclusion you never saw coming.

Review: In Nevermore here was a lot that happened many ups and downs. But it just didn't stick with me long like the fist few books of maximum ride did. I found myself talking to everyone I knew about this amazing series  I hate to say it but along the way James Patterson lost his touch... At least with this series. I think the characters are less likable then when I first found them. Of course don't get me wrong the book is still pretty good. Just not as outstanding as the first few in the series.

Quality of writing: 8
Pace: 7
Plot development: 7
Characters: 9
Enjoyability: 9
Insightfulness: 7
Ease of reading: 7

No comments:

Popular Posts