I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Review: Wicked Business

Title: Wicked Business

Author: Janet Evanovich
Publisher: Bantam
Pages: 299
Series: Lizzy and Diesel
Publication date: 2012
Rate: 4 Stars

SummaryWhen Harvard University English professor and dyed-in-the-wool romantic Gilbert Reedy is mysteriously murdered and thrown off his fourth-floor balcony, Lizzy and Diesel take up his twenty-year quest for the Luxuria Stone, an ancient relic believed by some to be infused with the power of lust. Following clues contained in a cryptic nineteenth-century book of sonnets, Lizzy and Diesel tear through Boston catacombs, government buildings, and multimillion-dollar residences, leaving a trail of robbed graves, public disturbances, and spontaneous seduction.

Review: To be honest I kind of forgot about this series and what it was all about. But I was excited to jump back into it. I liked it when Diesels powers were more hidden. It made him more mysterious like Ranger. Whom I love! Its a good book worth reading. But its not amazing.And although I have done nothing but whine through this review I really did like this book. So if you are a fan of The plum novels or Janet Evanovich read this book!

Quality of writing: 8
Pace: 6
Plot development: 6
Characters: 10
Enjoyability: 8
Insightfulness: 7
Ease of reading: 8

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! This could be one particular of the most useful blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Wonderful. I can understand your hard work.
burun estetigi

Popular Posts