I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New year


To make sure I started the year off right I went out and spent the Barnes and Noble gift card my cousin got me. Now I may have went a bit overboard as the gift card was really only $10. But come on no one should really let a Bibliophile roam a book store unattended. It is like letting a child go around a candy store by themselves. I should know a few years ago I worked in a chocolate factory... Pure heaven! I have no idea how long I spent in Barnes and Noble but I left when I literally couldn't carry anymore.

There is one book missing from my stack. I bought Point Blank by Anthony Horowitz for my boyfriends nephew. There is absolutely nothing like meeting your boyfriends extended family for the first time and bonding over your shared love of books. So I am now friends with all of the kids in that group. xD Normally I would be the grumpy adult saying the future doesn't look bright but I was so excited to see them so excited over books! Yes, I realize I am only 25 and I said grumpy adult. But I have old age to look forward to. 

My book pile: (top row): Words We Don't Say by K.J. Riley (hint: Giveaway coming up!) Confess by Colleen Hoover, All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover. (bottom row): In Your Dreams by Kristan Higgins, Lick & Play by Kylie Scott, Tough Love by Lori Foster (I finally purchased the last book I needed from An Ultimate series)

Has anyone got any great books or are there any good books I should make sure to check out soon?!

Happy New Years everyone!! -Kati

No comments:

Popular Posts