I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Review: Spark by S.L. Scott

Title: Spark
Author: S.L. Scott 
Publication Date: February 22, 2018
Series: The Crow Brothers 
Pages: 394
Stars: 5 stars

Summary: One break is all The Crow Brothers need and we’re about to get it. 

Johnny Outlaw, rock legend and lead singer of The Resistance, is here to watch us play. But he’s not the only familiar face in the crowd—killer little body, heart-shaped face, and drop-dead gorgeous. 

Hannah Nichols sitting at the bar makes it hard to concentrate, sparks already reigniting. The beauty was never a groupie and tonight she’s not here to catch our show. She came to drop a bomb. “You have a son.”

She underestimated me. I’ll prove to my son, and her, that I can be the dad he needs.

What is it about musicians? Why are they so damn sexy?

My heart was Jet Crow’s the moment he opened his sexy mouth and sang that first song. One stolen night with that man would never be enough, but I’m not here to fall into his bed. Again. I’m here to fight for custody of a son he’s never known. 

There’s just one problem. Those sparks between us have become flames. If we’re not careful we’re both going to get burned.

Review:

I am SO happy I finally got to read this book. I really want to read the series with The Resistance next!! I wish I had been able to read this one first as I feel like some of the surprises have been a little ruined for me. However that in no way takes away from Jet and Hannah's love story. This story not only gives you all the feels but by goodness you might just want to call a few people after your done and tell them you love them. Obviously because the book is too good to do it during. Heck I'll just say it right now... Tell your loved ones you love them especially if you might not have said it in a while. I really connected to Hannah in a lot of ways and I'm so thankful fo finally get the full story. I love being able to see the friendship between Dave and Hannah in this book and knowing it appears in all of them. I absolutely love S.L. Scott's writing and I'm very thankful that I got to start my year off with one of her books! I can't wait to see what she comes out with next! She definitely put me in the mood for some good rockstar romances. 

No comments:

Popular Posts