I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Review: June Kisses by Mari Carr

Title: June Kisses
Author: Mari Carr
Book series: Wilder Irish
Publication date: January 8, 2019
Stars: 5

Summary: Kiss me once, shame on you. Kiss me twice, shame on me... 

The first kiss with Landon, Sunnie blames on tequila. The second on adrenaline. He did save her and her Louis Vuitton from a mugger after all. 

But then the kiss goes viral and sexy cop Landon is flooded with female attention. Now it’s Sunnie’s turn to save Landon—by pretending to be his girlfriend. 

It’s all fake fun and games and a few orgasms until Landon’s ex comes back to town. 

Now Sunnie has to decide if June is just for kisses or for love and commitment… 

Review: I absolutely adored this book. I love the way it starts in the beginning. It shows one part of the story line then pushes further in, then goes to present day. I read it in a few hours. It's the sixth book in the series but it can be read as a stand-alone. I cannot wait to read the next one in the series and also check out the first five. I absolutely love this family. For being such a huge family they are extremely tightknit and support each other so much. Which of many things can be one of my favorite things to read in a book. I love that this family basically adopts others in with such open hearts and arms. This book has the perfect splash of romcom with the cliche "unexpected" childhood friend turned lover. Of course i'm in no way bashing the book. Just because something is a tad cliche doesn't make it less amazing. The story is so well written. Landon completely flips the switch on Sunnie a lot when she doesn't expect it. They are polar opposites which is part of what makes them amazing. I highly suggest you go and check out this absolutely amazing book!

No comments:

Popular Posts