I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Review: A Single Glance by W. Winters

Title: A Single Glance 
Author: W. Winters 
Publisher: Independent
Stars: 4.5

Summary: 
I saw her from across the bar.
My bar. My city. Everything in that world belonged to me.
She stood out from the crowd like she was looking for someone to blame for her pain.

That night, I felt the depths of my mistakes. I felt my scars. With a single glance, I knew her touch would take it all away. I craved it more than anything.

I knew she would be a tempting, beautiful mistake.
One I would make again and again... even if it cost me everything.

Review: 
Just imagine about three minutes of swearing and nonsense because I just finished the book and by goodness that cliffhanger!! Is the next book out yet?! What happens next!? OH MY GOSH!!! Okay deep breath, Katherine. I loved the book! There are so many things I want to touch on and I feel like I may miss some so i'm sorry. I loved that there was a mini book in this book. I even really enjoyed that one too. At first it kind of annoyed me but further in the books book it became extremely intriguing. Some of the adult scenes in here are beyond steamy. I loved that it was a bit of a mystery, romance BDSM. A genre I haven't read, nor found a good book of in a long while. You can feel each characters pain deeply although Jase doesn't speak of his. When you are seeing/reading things from his prospective you can feel it just radiating off of him. I love that Beth can call him on his lies and comes into her own towards the end. There is a lot of struggle for both characters both within themselves and with if they should have any sort of relationship at all. Beth's only mission is to find out what happened to her sister what happens next she could have never imagined. I look forward to the next book A Single Kiss very much.

No comments:

Popular Posts