I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Review: Tell Me You Want Me by Willow Winters

Title: Tell Me You Want Me
Author: Willow Winters
Publication date: August 24th, 2021
Stars: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Summary: I didn’t get to where I am by being nice.

I’m the boss, the CEO, the owner of whatever I want. Right now, that includes every person in this building of the company I just bought. 


I stop at nothing once I’ve decided I’m taking something.


And then she showed up... full of spitfire just for me, the man she's decided is her worst enemy. 


Like I said, I stop at nothing once I’ve decided I’m taking something. This pretty little thing just moved to the top of my "must acquire" list.


Review: I was excited to get the opportunity to review this book. I absolutely adore Willow Winters and although I am not a big fan of workplace romance books I figured give it a shot, she's never disappointed me before. This office romance is quick, hot and dirty. I definitely suggest checking out Willow Winters latest book. For other fans of office romance or just a big fan of Willow this is highly recommend.

No comments:

Popular Posts