I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Monday, August 2, 2021

Review: A Void of Magic by Sandy Williams


Title: A Void of Magic

Author: Sandy Williams
Publication date: July 27th, 2021
Series: Kennedy Rain #1

Summary: They trusted her to keep the peace between the paranorms. They made a mistake.
Kennedy escaped the family business when she turned eighteen. Now, an ill-timed vacation pulls her back to The Rain Hotel, the only known null zone on the planet. It’s a place where vampires can see the sun rise and werewolves can avoid the lure of the full moon. And it would be the perfect place for a paranormal wedding…if the bride wasn’t the local alpha’s daughter and the groom the scion of a vicious master vampire.
With a sexy werewolf determined to sabotage the wedding and dark forces threatening The Rain, Kennedy’s life is thrown out of balance when she’s forced to confront a past she swore to avoid. Ultimately she must choose: will she maintain the stability of the supernatural world…or will she destroy it.

Review: I really like Kennedy, I totally understand why she doesn't like being there. I love how as a human she stands up to the paranormal. I do not understand her parents leaving without a specific date to come back on. I would never agree to something without specific dates. It would just drive me crazy. I am pretty sure I'm in love with Blake. Honestly  I love 90% of the characters in this book. My only question is why did the author wait for the last 30 minutes of the book to just absolutely demolish my heart. I'm so ready for Bound by Bloodsong!

No comments:

Popular Posts