I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Anxious Hearts



Author: Tucker Shaw
Series: ---
Publisher: Harry N. Abrams
Publication Date: April 1 2010

How Received: Own
Rating: 5



Summary:

Eva and Gabe explore the golden forest of their seaside Maine town, unknowingly tracing the footsteps of two teens, Evangeline and Gabriel, who once lived in the idyllic wooded village of Acadia more than one hundred years ago. On the day that Evangeline and Gabriel were be wed, their village was attacked and the two were separated. And now in the present, Gabe has mysteriously disappeared from Eva. A dreamlike, loose retelling of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow’s famous love poem “Evangeline,” Anxious Hearts tells an epic tale of unrequited love and the hope that true love can be reunited.



Review: 
At first I didnt like how it went from one time period to another. But now i love it! This is an amazing book and a quick read. I like the book its very good yet.. Kind of confusing. I love this book so much compasion. It makes me want to find my own gabe. This is such a beautifuly creafted tale. Makes me want to read the rest of tucker shaws books. Honestly I never thought a man could write such an....amazing, beautiful, sweet, romantic, touching story. But he did. He did way better then that I suggest you read Anxious Hearts.

No comments:

Popular Posts